WALDA promotes the value of our profession
We actively promote the benefits of using professional landscape designers through our involvement in magazine editorials, and garden and landscaping show activities. WALDA members have the opportunity to:
- Build a strong network with your fellow professionals
- Promote your business through our online designer profile page, events and awards.
- Stay ahead with professional development days
- Attend our conferences and industry events at special member prices
- Access a range of exclusive products from our sponsors including the latest materials, lighting and finishes
WALDA terms and conditions
Membership year will run from 1st July through to 30th June. Members must be financial to participate in events and to enjoy the full array of benefits offered with our membership. Fees may be adjusted at the discretion of the committee if joining partway through the financial year. Applicants will be advised when their applications have been approved or if further documentation is required.
Am I eligible to join?
If you have a professional qualification in landscape design and management, or if you are studying you can apply to join WALDA. Our members have a Diploma of Horticulture (including design units) or a Certificate or Diploma in Landscape Design. Other qualifications or industry experience may be accepted at our discretion.
Applicants must submit documentation to support their application. This might take the form of letters of reference from clients or photographs of completed gardens. It is essential that two completed design plans of a professional standard are submitted.
Click each category to find out more